A COMPLETE PACKAGE FOR PATIENTS IN TRENDELENBURG
- Safe patient positioning in steep Trendelenburg can only be achieved when patient sliding is eliminated. Doing so helps hospitals comply with CMS guidelines for avoiding positioning-related injuries and Never Events. The DHC pad is the safest, most effective solution for reducing patient sliding in steep Trendelenburg; even for heavy, high-BMI patients. Prevention of HAPI, by using soft and breathable materials.
- The DHC pad can reduce post-operative pain in surgical patients. It functions without placing pressure on the head, neck, or shoulders; thereby eliminating the risk of preventable nerve injuries.
- Reduces the risk of cross-contamination between patients, by using single use products.
- Set up time under one minute saves your hospital time and money per procedure.
- Trendelenburg positioning