POSTLESS PATIENT POSITIONING
- Elimination of nerve damage to scrotum
- Prevention of the patient sliding on the table
- Prevention of HAPI, by using soft and breathable materials
- Reduces the risk of cross-contamination between patients, by using single use products.
- The absence of the post delivers unobstructed visualization and access in C-arm imaging, yielding more thorough and efficient fluoroscopic exams.
- The Hip Kit enhances range of motion during joint manipulation, permitting a more complete dynamic exam without changing surgical technique.
- Labral Repair/Reconstruction
- Capsular Reconstruction/Plication/Repair
- Femeroacetabular Impingement (FAI)
- Ischialfemero Impingement
- Hip Fracture Procedure
- Anterior Hip Replacement